Allow Me To Introduce Myself
Although I'd rather be talking about you and your business...
It does help to know something of "where I come from" when I'm writing for you -- the influences that ultimately end up in your marketing copy, and what makes me uniquely qualified to help you.
So here goes...
First of all, in my world, it really is all about marketing. I live it, breathe it, love it. The one thing I get the biggest kick out of is helping people make more money in their business. BIG money, if you're up to it.
I'm a copywriter and marketing strategist -- the guy who crafts the words that sell your stuff -- with clients across Canada, the US, England, Europe, Australia, Kenya, and India ... and many years of face-to-face sales experience before ever writing a word of copy.
And for more years than I care to admit, I’ve been researching, collecting, and implementing every secret of salesmanship and persuasion I could lay my hands on … to help businesses in all areas achieve more amazing breakthroughs than you may have once thought possible.
Though I've been working primarily in the Internet Marketing sector -- especially the self-help, "new age spiritual", biz-op, and golf niches – I've never met a product I couldn't sell. (It helps that I'm a voracious reader, and a quick learner.)
With a work history that includes…
• Article Writer (for international circulation magazines)
• Journeyman Professional Baker
• Lumber & Pulp Industries (as both laborer and apprentice Instrumentation Mechanic)
• Radio (on-air host and voice characterization)
• Photographer (weddings and children’s portraits)
• Substitute Teacher
• Job Placement Officer
• Golf Course & Curling Rink Maintenance
• Retail Sales (housewares, appliances, fragrances, and home entertainment)
And hobbies (or obsessions) such as…
• Gardening and Landscaping
• Home Improvement
• Family History
• Community Theater
...you know I can relate to a wide range of audiences --
Whatever you need (and yes, I can certainly help you figure out what that might be, without wasting your money on things you DON'T need) I've likely written it, including...
• Sales letters
• Opt-in (lead generation) pages
• Upsells and downsells
• E-mails (both one-offs and auto-responder series)
• Video sales letters
• Video scripts
• PPC ads
• Book covers
So when you're looking to refresh a lagging campaign, or design and write a new one ... whether you know exactly what you want, or need some help sorting out your options ... I'm here for you.
Just drop me a line so the two of us can set up a time for a quick chat about your project. Get hold of me from my Contact page.
And if you'd like to get to know me on a friendlier, less "formal" level ... then feel free to add me on Facebook. You'll find that link on my Contact page, too.
And while you're here...
Check out these pages, too:
• Client Comments (where I share with you some of the things my clients have shared with me about our working together).
• Rates & Terms -- this is where you'll get the low-down on how I work, and what your investment will be, to get the kind of persuasive copy you need and deserve.
• Contact Me -- E-mail me for a free, no-commitment discussion of your business and marketing needs ... or use the links on that page to stay in contact via on Facebook and LinkedIn.
© 2007-2017 Content of this site copyright Al Henderson / Cariboo Direct Marketing. All rights reserved.